Scrappy Raven's Nest

Quilting, sewing, knitting, fighting depression, and doing as little housework as possible.

Friday, March 11, 2011

My new kitchen- thank you Jesus.  I've had the flat boxes of cupboards in my basement for two years.  There are still some finishing touches to add but I'm pretty happy with it.  I've been working away on quilt tops but my camera is nowhere to be found.  I won't post unless I have photos.  I'm like a small child that way.  I must have pictures to look at while reading even if it's my own writing.  This pictures was taken at Christmas 2010.  I am dedicating the next week to locating my camera so I can show updated photos of what I'm working on.  Happy quilting.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Raven, It has been a long time since you last posted! I pray you are doing okay!!! Please let me know. I love your work, and miss seeing what you are working on!

    ReplyDelete