Scrappy Raven's Nest

Quilting, sewing, knitting, fighting depression, and doing as little housework as possible.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009









One of my favorite knitting books is "Mother-Daughter Knits". Sorry about the horrible photo of it nestled amongst the clean laundry pile I am trying to ignore. The Buttoned Muffler pattern is excellent. Here it is in Patons Shetland Chunky. Misty cat is not impressed so I tried it on myself as well.
As well I am working on this hooked rug. This is my first try at rug hooking and it seems to be going all right (I hope). As you can see Misty is one of my favorite models.

1 comment:

  1. That's a great muffler I really like the colours!
    Enjoy your rug hooking project - that's something I have not tried. I'm making some more knitted socks at the moment using blue moon socks that rock yarn - it is great stuff! Happy knitting!

    ReplyDelete